Replacing a fire hazard AC outlet in Farmington, NM | Electrical Safety
Replacing a dated AC receptical in our clients garage. It was to the point of actually being a fire hazard. Client had no idea! :) Glad our Farmington electrician could help! Here's what they said!
"There's no one I would trust more to fix anything "electrically" related in our home. Audie Herpel and his team are true professionals and genius electricians. We're super anxious for him to replace all the currently lighting an ac outlets in our home. Will be safer...and much much more efficient! All about saving some money in the long run! So glad we call you guys!" - Paul & Katie McPherson