Fixmatic Electric's Latest Projects
Replacing a fire hazard AC outlet in Farmington, NM | Electrical Safety
Replacing a dated AC receptical in our clients garage. It was to the point of actually being a fire hazard. Client had no idea! :) Glad our Farmington electrician could help! Here's what they said...
Service / Panel Upgrade in San Juan County
We completed this Service / Panel Upgrade as a result of our thorough safety inspection. Our clients home was not protected with fireguard and shock guard breakers and had no surge protection. This home now boasts all the latest safety technology and is now protected for 2 years by our Safety & Savings Plan.